Tuesday, December 18, 2007

BLING BLING!

I must say that this photo does not do them justice. I'm still loving them and my husband even more (there has to be some perks to having him away for 6 months and the birthday shopping gets handed over to the SIL aka The Divine Ms M who loves jewellery). I was also very lucky to receive a one off designer scarf made by a local designer, just perfect for a cold winter next year. Miss A (9) chose for me a lovely pink leather/chome pen complete with pink leather case - all on her on. Army Brat (5) chose me some spooky kid like wrapping paper but couldn't decide on anything, so I got the paper anyway and a card that has a charm on it saying 'I love to shop!' - he knows me well and the only way he escaped having to be dragged around while I do what I love is by starting school this year.




















2 comments:

M said...

For those who can't see them properly those earrings are DIVINE.

And whoever made the scarf is a bona fide genius.

Happy Birthday Army Wife.

armywife said...

Absolutely a genius crafts(wo)man on the knitting front.

I must go now as I have to add another post to update (I promise I'm not gloating) you on my latest (farewell) gift from wonderful friends.